Yields: 2 dozen cookies
- 2 1/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) vegan butter, softened
- 3/4 cup organic sugar
- 3/4 cup organic brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- egg replacer (equivalent to 2 eggs)
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) vegan chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
Prepare the egg replacer.
I used a 1 oz. ice cream scoop to dish evenly out on to parchment/wax paper lined baking sheets. If you do not have an ice cream scoop, use 2 tbsp. per cookie
BAKE for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
The best thing about this batter, you can eat it raw without worries of salmonella! :o)